Due to recent technological advances, many surgical procedures that once required a hospital stay can now be performed safely and conveniently at a surgery center. Dr. Dhaliwal performs cataract surgery, among other procedures at the Belmont/Harlem surgery center, which proudly offers patients a compassionate, high-quality care in a comfortable, outpatient setting.
All Services- One Location
Typical hospitals sometimes require patients to stop at several departments prior to their procedure. Belmont/Harlem’s surgery center boasts a 25,000 square foot facility which offers coordinated services within one convenient location. All services including patient registration, medical history and surgery take place within the same facility.
Ease and Accessibility
Free parking and handicapped accessibility is located at the front of the building.
Staff and Facility
When you choose the Belmont/Harlem Surgery Center for your surgical needs, you can feel confident in your selection. They offer patients:
- Specially-trained, highly skilled surgeons
- Dedicated staff of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and technicians who operate under the direction of a board-certified medical director.
- Four state-of-the-art surgical suites, a patient reception and recovery room, private changing room with secure lockers, as well as a registration and waiting area for patients and their family members.
- Participation in Medicare and most insurance plans
- A Surgery Center that is licensed and regulated by the Illinois Department of Public Health and certified by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
Patients are billed separately for Belmont/Harlem’s facility fee, any fees associated with anesthesiology, as well as any necessary diagnostic testing. Any payments to Belmont/Harlem must be in the form of a check, money order, or credit card. They do not accept Discover or CASH.
3115 N. Harlem Ave.
Belmont/Harlem Surgery Center
Chicago, IL 60634
*The Belmont/Harlem Surgery is a physician-owned joint venture with Resurrection Health Care. John Bello, M.D. is an investor and Chairman of the Board.